Carolyn Kolovitz is a Spiritual Director available for one-on-one sessions at Loyola Spirituality Center in St Paul and Minneapolis, MN
What does a Spiritual Director do?
- Spiritual direction is a practice of growing in awareness of the direction that your soul is leading you.
- Tell me your story and as your Spiritual Director, I will:
- Reflect back to you the key themes and messages of your story
- Ask insightful questions that expand your self-knowledge
- Illuminate the spiritual journey that you are experiencing
- Offer practices that cultivate connection to your truest self and to your spiritual beliefs
- Sessions are one hour and typically occur one – two times per month
- Clients are invited to pay whatever is affordable for them. Many pay around $40 per session
- Let’s set up an intro session to see if we’re a good fit! Email me at: Carolyn@LoyolaSpiritualityCenter.org
Are clients from a specific spiritual tradition? What is your faith background?
- I see people with a variety of spiritual beliefs and from a variety of faith backgrounds
- I was raised Catholic, studied various beliefs and spiritual practices and believe there is truth in the intersection of spiritual faiths from around the world
- Spiritual Direction exists in some form in all faith traditions. For more info about the background and practice of spiritual direction, visit Spiritual Directors International
- I received my graduate certificate in Spiritual Direction from St Catherine University
- You can read my bio on the Loyola website or visit my blog at SpiritfullDirection.com